Chunk of depleted Grimacite
This is a shiny black hunk of moon rock, known as 'Grimacite' because that's the particular moon it came from. It's definitely not something you want to be hit in the eye with. It's not particularly similar to a pizza-pie anyway -- pizza-pies don't weigh 80 pounds, typically, and they don't glisten malevolently in the moonlight.
(In-game plural: chunks of depleted Grimacite)
- depleted Grimacite astrolabe (1)
- depleted Grimacite grappling hook (1)
- depleted Grimacite gravy boat (1)
- depleted Grimacite hammer (1)
- depleted Grimacite ninja mask (1)
- depleted Grimacite shinguards (1)
- depleted Grimacite weightlifting belt (1)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- depleted Grimacite astrolabe
- depleted Grimacite grappling hook
- depleted Grimacite gravy boat
- depleted Grimacite hammer
- depleted Grimacite ninja mask
- depleted Grimacite shinguards
- depleted Grimacite weightlifting belt
- Became available on June 18th, 2007 when the Grim Grimacite Site gained new combat adventures.
- From June 21st, 2007 to August 15th, 2007, you could give these to the Secretive Mason on the Wrong Side of the Tracks to help rebuild Hagnk's.
- The item's description refers to the opening lyrics of the 1953 Dean Martin song That's Amore, specifically to the line "When the moon hits your eye / Like a big pizza pie / That's amore."
- This item is a likely reference to depleted uranium, which is a byproduct created when natural uranium is processed to make fuel for nuclear reactors. Depleted uranium is essentially low-level nuclear waste with no energy value but is extremely dense and hard. As such it has a number of military applications.
|TOP 10 chunk of depleted Grimacite collections|
6. GT1 - 555 | 7. Ashallond - 506 | 8. CursedGrimoire - 501 | 9. PixySnot - 493 | 10. Mariani - 473
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings