| This page is in need of content.
|Welcome to Chez Snootée, ze finest restaurant in all of ze Kingdom of Loazing. Please partake of our fine cuisine, and enjoy it very much.|
Located in Little Canadia, Chez Snootée serves a variety of food. There are three items available on the menu every day and one daily special. Whatever you buy here you automatically eat right away, so be careful.
|Peche a la Frog (50 Meat, 3 fullness, 3-4 Adventures)|
|As Jus Gezund Heit (75 Meat, 4 fullness, 4-6 Adventures)|
|Bouillabaise Coucher Avec Moi (100 Meat, 5 fullness, 5-9 Adventures)|
- Daily specials are randomly selected each day and sell for three times the item's auto-sell price. This is generally much less than what you would pay for it in the Mall.
- While some of the daily specials are surprisingly good and cheap (such as the forbidden sausage and linguini of the sea), the truly top-notch food like Hi mein are never sold.
- Since the food is consumed immediately, Boozetafarians and Oxygenarians are not allowed to purchase food here.
- All food purchased here is added to your list of Food Consumption/Favorite Food.
- Those afraid of bees cannot order Bouillabaise Coucher Avec Moi or any B word specials here:
- You are way too scared of the Bs to order that.
- Attempting to order food whose level requirement you do not reach:
- Your palate isn't sophisticated enough to eat food this good. (You must be at least level X to eat this item.)
- The LARP membership card gives a 10% discount on food bought here, including daily specials.
- Food consumed here gives you all the benefits and drawbacks that it would normally give. This includes, but is not limited to, items obtained from eating a food, such as banana peels.
- G-less foods are still able to be eaten during a G-Lover run.
- Daily specials are not subject to Standard restrictions, and may be consumed regardless.
- Eldritch mushroom pizza had sometimes been available for 1998 meat until early August 2020.
- Closed in a Zombie Slayer run:
|The door to Chez Snootée has been broken in, and zombies are milling around inside. You consider joining them to see what you can scrounge up, but canapés are definitely not going to do much for your hunger.|
- Chez Snootée is the name of a French restaurant in the episode "Dumbwaiters" on the show The Angry Beavers.