Chewing gum on a string
This is a wad of chewing gum on the end of a long string. It'd be perfect for fishing things out of a sewer.
(In-game plural: chewing gums on strings)
- Single use:
|You find a nearby sewer grating and fish around in it with the gum. You pull it back up, and in addition to a decent amount of filth, it's got an item stuck to it!|
- Multi use:
|You find a nearby sewer grating and fish around in it with the gum. You pull it back up, and in addition to a decent amount of filth, it's got an item stuck to it! You repeat the process N-1 more times.|
|(You acquire N of the above items.)|
- Has an equal chance of giving any item in the list that you do not already have in your inventory or equipped. Items in your closet do not count.
- Will not provide a duplicate until you have at least one of each item. This feature (a) is deliberate, and (b) can be used to guarantee getting a specific item (e.g. a worthless trinket) by owning everything else and closeting the item you actually want to get so there are none in your inventory.
- If you have at least one of each there is an equal chance to get any item in the list.
- There are 16 possible items: the starting hat and weapon for each class, the sweatpants, and three types of worthless items.
- This item is usable and does not cost an adventure to use as of the October 5th, 2010 update.
- Formerly needed in order to spend adventures fishing items out of The Sewer.
|TOP 10 chewing gum on a string collections|
6. Farflier - 29015 | 7. Heavy Q - 24028 | 8. Sajer the Forgotten - 16000 | 9. nira - 15468 | 10. DaMoB99 - 14000
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings