|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
In a clearing in the Spooky Forest, you find the body of famed explorer Chester Meatpot.
After carefully checking for booty traps, you rifle through his wallet. Looks like they called him Meatpot for a reason! Er, y'know, a reason other than the fact that it was his name.
|You gain 300 Meat.|
Occurred at The Spooky Forest.
- This adventure used to drop a Spooky Temple map before it was replaced by Maps and Legends, and occurred only once per player. After finding him again you would instead receive the current message and the current drop of meat.
- Upon finding him previous to the change you would see the message:
- You find the corpse of famed explorer Chester Meatpot.
- After carefully checking for booty traps, you find a faded map in his pocket.
- "Chester Meatpot" is derived from "Chester Copperpot", a character from the movie The Goonies, who was searching for a treasure but died before finding it.
- The adventure also subtly references a joke about "booty traps" that occurred in that movie. The character Data, played by Jonathan Ke Quan, mispronounces the phrase "booby traps".