|What's happening, toots?|
I will wink and smile at you
make me a sammich.
Increases Meat drops and stats after combat
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +4 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +4 Moxie statgain *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- <name> gives you a lascivious wink, a lecherous grin, and says, "hey, hot shtuff, why don'tcha iron some shirts for me?"
- <name> grins, says, "hey, toots, why don'tcha get me another beer?" and winks drunkenly.
- <name> says, "I'm not sexisht; every chick I know has got at leasht two redeeming qualities, if you know what I mean!" he grins and winks at you, as you turn away in disgust.
- <name> says, "I'm not sexisht; I think chicksh and broadsh are better than guys at lotsh of things: laundry, dishes . . ." he grins and winks as you roll your eyes.
- <name> says, "I've got your wink and your smile right here!" You decline to look where he's grabbing.
- <name> smacks you on the butt. When you spin around, outraged, he gives you a lewd grin and a downright obscene wink.
- <name> tells an offensive joke about a dishwasher breaking down. He winks and grins at the punchline, but you try not to encourage him.
- <name> tells you a pretty offensive joke -- let's just say the punchline is, "there's a clock on the stove." He winks and grins as he finishes the joke, and you try not to encourage him.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> shotguns a beer and shouts some particularly lewd pick-up lines at your opponent, offending its sensibilities (and senses) for X damage.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> pops up over your shoulder and drunkenly shouts something at your opponent. You can't quite understand him from the slurring, but juding from the X damage he took, your opponent got the gist.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> makes an offensive, if not obscene, gesture beneath the Tam O'Shanter.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> pelvic-thrusts his way around the Maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> smiles lasciviously with his real lips, and artificially with the Wax Lips.
- When entered in the Ultimate Cage Match:
- Chauvinist Pigs aren't fighters; they're lovers. Know what I mean, sugartits?
- The familiar messages will appear before meat drops (if there are any) and stat gains. The same message may be displayed twice.
- The familiar messages do not appear to differ based on your gender.
- "There's a clock on the stove." is the punchline to the joke, "Why don't women need watches?".
- The "offensive joke about a dishwasher breaking down" is this: "What do you do if your dishwasher breaks down? Kick the b****!".
- The use of "sugartits" in the Ultimate Cage Match message may be a reference to a comment that Mel Gibson made to a female police officer during his 2006 DUI arrest.