Chateau Mantegna room key
This key unlocks a deluxe room in Chateau Mantegna, a luxury resort hotel named after (but not owned by, patronized, or in any way affiliated with) famous actor Chaz Palminteri.
(In-game plural: Chateau Mantegna room keys)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- With one already used:
|You've already got a room at Chateau Mantegna.|
| You hike up the mountain to Chateau Mantegna and try the key in various doors until you find the one it unlocks. It's quite a nice room!|
A porter knocks on the door a few moments later and takes the key away from you.
"Don't worry," he reassures you, "we'll recognize you from now on. You won't need the key to get in."
- January 2015's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Permanently unlocks a new luxury residence in the Big Mountains.
- Chazz Palminteri is an American Italian actor and writer.
- Joe Mantegna is another American Italian actor and writer.
- This may be a reference to the Chateau Marmont Hotel, a well known hotel in Los Angeles, that has been home to many celebrities over the years.
"8019" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
| Chateau Mantegna room key
| Succeeded by:|
bottle of lovebug pheromones