As to the fullness thing, I think a "most foods have a fullness of 1-6" works well. After all, chow mein is still really cool. --Barnaby36 16:25, 5 Oct 2005 (MDT)
How about a page of foods categorized by the substat it increases? --sl1me 23:27, 10 April 2006 (CDT)
There are some more details which could be put on this page (and the booze page), gleaned from this forum thread.
- Food/booze has two attributes: Size and Quality.
- Size is always the fullness/drunkeness of the item.
- When consumed, the number of adventures you get is in the range (Size, Size*Quality).
- From Jick's mouth: If Size*Quality is noninteger, like, say, 3.4, (assuming a size of 1) then there's a chance that it'll add one to the result, that chance being the noninteger portion of the number out of 1. So it'd pick a number from 1 to 3, and then there'd be a 4/10 chance of it adding one.
- And a clarification: Oh, sorry, forgot. Size is the low end, Size * Quality is the high end. If there's a gap greater than 7 adventures between then, the top and bottom are shaved off.
- I added the page. --Starwed 18:49, 13 May 2007 (CDT)