Knives are 1-handed weapons. They generally boost attack damage directly. All of them use Muscle to calculate hit chance.
- With Tricky Knifework, attacks done with a knife equipped will hit and deal damage based on your Moxie (unless your Muscle is higher).
- That's Not a Knife lets you summon one knife per day.
- Silent Slice will deal twice damage and reduce defense twice as much as usual if the weapon in your main hand is a knife.
- Disco Face Stab will use the best available knife from your inventory to damage and weaken a monster.
- Knife in the Dark and Disco Shank will use the best available knife from your inventory to damage a monster.
- Silent Knife will use the best available knife to stagger and damage a monster.
- "Available" knives are those that are currently equippable, with any stats requirement met.
You indulge in a little hack 'n' slash with your <knife>. The hacking doesn't seem to be very effective (and you really should see a doctor about that), but the slashing does X damage. BOOF! KAPOW! BAM!
You stab wildly with your <knife>. Your form is sloppy, but fortunately stabbing isn't really an exact science. You manage to deal X damage. BOOF! ZAP! ZAP!
You use your <knife> to cut like a knife. But it feels so right. To you, that is, not to your enemy, who takes X damage. KAPOW! POW! BIFF!
You toss the <knife> from hand to hand, shuffling back and forth in a carefully choreographed pattern, then lunge at <it> and stab <it> for X damage. KERBLAM! BIFF! WHAM!
- Bryan Adams' song "Cuts Like a Knife" is quoted in the third hit message: "It cuts like a knife / But it feels so right."
- The fourth hit message refers to the knife taunt of the Spy from Team Fortress 2, shown here.
Pages in category "Knives"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.