These are templates used to manage the announcements on the main page.
There are two main templates Template:Announcement and Template:ANNOUNCE. Template:Announcement is for automatic rotating announcements (like Crimbo or April Fool's Day), and Template:ANNOUNCE is for manual announcements (everything else). If there is an automatic holiday then it will always overide the manual one.
- Create a template entitled "Template:ANNOUNCE HolidayName"
- Go to Template:Announcement- edit
- Add your holiday in the same template as the other ones
- DO NOT ADD PERSONAL DATES, ONLY KOL HOLIDAYS!!!!
- Create a template entitled "Template:ANNOUNCE AnnounceName"
- Go to Template:ANNOUNCE- edit
- If there the template is already "turned on" make sure you check with whoever activated it, before changing the announcement.
- Change the current template to your new template following the existing pattern
- To turn the template off change "@=on" to "@=off" inside of the template.
- DO NOT ADD PERSONAL DATES, ONLY KOL HOLIDAYS AND KOL WIKI RELATED CONTENT!!!!
Pages in category "Announcement Templates"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.