|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Requires animal parts drop chances.
The Cat is one of Ed's servants.
- Level 1; gives unpleasant gifts
- Level 7; helps find items
- Level 14; lowers enemy stats
- Level 21; gives the skill: Gift of the Cat
- Delevelling, from level 14 upwards:
- <name> swats at your opponent's shoelaces (or shoelace-analogues), making it stumble.
- <name> rubs against your opponent's leg, and they start sneezing uncontrollably.
- <name> claws at your opponent's trouser cuffs in a distracting way.
|Monster attack power reduced by X|
|Monster defense reduced by X|
- After Combat, dropping one animal part:
- <name> meows and leaves a lump of dead animal at your feet.
- <name> rewards you with a gift of dead creature. Hooray.
- You step on something squelchy. Looks like <name> left you a "present".
- After Combat, randomly:
- <name> looks around for more small animals to kill.
- <name> sniffs casually around the environment.
- <name> yawns, showing all her teeth.
- After Combat, gaining a level:
- <name> preens a bit. Looks like she's gained a level.
- After Combat, gaining an ability:
- She's learned a new ability! Probably something to do with napping or ignoring you.
- After Combat, level 7 upwards, increasing item drops:
- <name> is exploring a nearby cardboard box. Where did she find a cardboard box?
- <name> helps you search the area by rubbing against your legs and nearly making you trip.
- <name> prowls around the area, looking for something to pounce on. On which to pounce.
- After Combat once at level 21:
- You acquire a skill: Gift of the Cat
- Delevelling occurs on every round of combat.
- X is half the Cat's current level.
- Increases item drops akin to a Baby Gravy Fairy.