This is a cast of thousands. Thousands of tortured souls, that is. This thing has probably been cast into the Lake of Fire once or twice.
(In-game plural: casts)
- The Dark Elbow of the Woods
- L imp
- The Deep Fat Friars' Gate
- L imp
- The Shore
- Large Donkey Mountain Ski Resort
- A Lucky Break
- The Heap
- I Refuse!
- moist barrel
- From inventory:
|You put the cast on one of your limbs, which is evidently broken. It makes it feel better almost instantly.|
- In combat:
|You somehow find time to apply the cast to one of your broken limbs. Aaaaaaaah.|
- Its information may be a reference to both Cast of Thousands, an album by British experimental group Elbow, and the Meat Puppets' song Lake of Fire.
- This item used to heal 15-20 HP both in and out of combat, before the description and in-combat effect was changed to 25-35 HP (perhaps with the release of the Shrine to the Barrel god).
|TOP 10 cast collections|
6. svtisme - 19296 | 7. medicman431 - 16149 | 8. miSTRESS of the OBVIOUS - 12951 | 9. Randomloser - 12896 | 10. PanFlute - 10000
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings