Candy drive button
This button professes your dedication to the Elf Candy Drive, though you do have to occasionally explain to somebody that "GIMME CANDY" is the drive's slogan and not a new Rolling Stones album.
(In-game plural: candy drive buttons)
- Gives 2 boxes of donated candy after combat every (1000 / (100 + candy drop %)) fights, rounded down.
- A teacher walks up to you and hands you a pile of confiscated candy.
- Somebody mistakes your face for a trick-or-treating mask and gives you a pile of candy.
- You spot a dentist's office running a free candy promotion, so you collect some for the Elf Drive.
|You acquire 2 boxes of donated candy|
- Bonuses seem to be counted in multiples of ten percent:
|Bonus||Fights per drop|
|900% or more||1|
- A Peppermint Rhino familiar provides a +candy bonus equal to its generic +item bonus. This bonus is not doubled, since the generic bonus does not contribute to the candy drive.
- Can only equip one drive button at a time:
- You can't equip a candy drive button because you're already wearing a booze drive button.
- Prior to Dec 21, 2020, this provided one donated candy per instance.
|TOP 10 candy drive button collections|
6. eav - 1 | 7. Zhimena - 1 | 8. Epicgamer - 1 | 9. Framistan - 1 | 10. Spleenmaster - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings