Can of black paint
This is a can of black paint. It's got lead in it, though, so it can't be sold in normal stores because of safety regulations. Stupid kids and their wall candy.
(In-game plural: cans of black paint)
|You cover yourself from head to toe in the black paint.|
- If you're in a Way of the Surprising Fist run:
|Your teachings forbid the use of black paint.|
- Helps completing an ascension-mandatory gnomish quest in The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert, though it is not needed.
- Lead-based paints, despite improved performance, were discovered to be extremely toxic, and one myth is that the most common cause of poisoning was eating leaded paint chips. The most common way children were exposed to lead was probably from ingestion of lead dust dislodged from deteriorated paint or during remodeling.
- "Wall Candy" is a reference to the October 18, 1999 Penny Arcade comic, which is in itself a reference to a Chris Farley quote from the movie Tommy Boy.
- The correlation between black paint and red doors refers to the song Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones: "I see a red door and I want it painted black" and "I see my red door I must have it painted black."
|TOP 10 can of black paint collections|
6. Darkling - 100 | 7. TiffanyB - 100 | 8. caducus - 100 | 9. Nikademus - 81 | 10. miSTRESS of the obvious - 69
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings