can of Rain-Doh
This is a can of Rain-Doh, the non-toxic modeling clay that has eight eye-watering unnatural colors in every can! Use it to make an ashtray, a ball, a snake, or a different ashtray!
Just remember that all the colors are the same flavor -- salty grossness -- and just because it's non-toxic doesn't mean you should eat it. Just trust me on this one, okay?
Cannot be discarded
NOTE: This item cannot be used while in Hardcore.
(In-game plural: cans of Rain-Doh)
- Ascending with an empty Rain-Doh can in your possession
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Mr. Store (1 Mr. Accessory)
|You empty out the can of Rain-Doh and snicker as you make a bunch of stuff out of it:
Trying to open another can after you opened one:
|You're already playing with Rain-Doh. If you try to play with too much of it at once, you'll forget about it, and it'll dry out and get all gross.
- February 2012's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Lets you make a whole bunch of items out of different colors of clay.
- This is not a foldable; you get all of the things simultaneously.
- The name of this item (and its content) is a portmanteau of "rainbow" and Play-Doh modelling clay.
"5553" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.