Calm attention-deficit demon
This is a particularly distracted and twitchy demon. Satan booted it out of Hey Deze because it kept stopping its torture of damned souls whenever it saw something shiny or colorful. Which is somewhat of a liability in a place that's constantly on fire. Anyway, his lack of attention span could come in handy if -- hey, do you like ice cream?
(In-game plural: calm attention-deficit demons)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the calm attention-deficit demon in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It suddenly becomes agitated and starts asking your other familiars if they wanna go ride bikes.|
|You decide to name him Golliam.|
- Formerly available from Mr. Store (for 2 Mr. Accessories), but was replaced by the jitterbug larva on October 6, 2006.
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 3, 2008.
- This familiar's hatch message alludes to a joke, which goes something like this:
- Q: How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?
- A: Hey, wanna go ride bikes?
|TOP 10 calm attention-deficit demon collections|
6. gonepostal - 2 | 7. kedarmadan - 2 | 8. marijuana - 2 | 9. MonkeyPunch - 2 | 10. Grandpa Fussandput - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| calm attention-deficit demon
Oct. 6, 2005 - Oct. 6, 2006
| Succeeded by:|