Cabinet of Dr. Limpieza
|Cabinet of Dr. Limpieza|
|Locations||The Haunted Laundry Room|
|Monster Parts||bottle, door, hinge, shelf, wall|
A large wooden cabinet detaches itself from the wall and starts lumbering toward you, its doors opening and closing. You see all manner of cleaning supplies in there, most of them branded "Dr. Limpieza," which must be some brand name that isn't around anymore.
Oh, no, it's a supplies attack!
A scrub brush flies out of the cabinet and scours you in the <face>. Ow! Argh! Ouch! Ugh!
A mop flies out of the cabinet and mops the floor with you. Ugh! Ooh! Argh! Ouch!
A bottle of tub cleaner flies out of the cabinet and sprays stinging cleaning fluid in your eyes.
A broom flies out of the cabinet and sweeps you off your feet. You land hard on your back. Ooh! Oof! Eek! Ooh!
It squirts oven cleaner in your eyes. It burns! Ugh! Oof! Ouch! Argh!
A bottle of bleach launches out of the cabinet and thwaps you upside the head. Ooh! Ouch! Ugh! Ugh!
The cabinet tips over and lands on you with its doors open, forcing you inside. All manner of unholy possessed cleaning supplies attack you, trying to clean you at least three layers of skin deep. Ugh! Ow! Eek! Eek!
A scrub brush flies out of the cabinet, but you tell it that you don't want no scrubs.
A mop flies out of the cabinet with a skeleton attached. You giggle. Man, that joke never gets old.
A bottle of tub cleaner flies out of the cabinet, but all of your tubbiness is clean already.
A broom flies out of the cabinet, but you mop the floor with it. Er, sweep the ... never mind.
It squirts oven cleaner at you, but you're not an oven, clean or dirty.
It throws a bottle of bleach at you, but you don't drink bleach after that one laundry-themed party you barely remember.
The cabinet tips over backwards and hops awkwardly around on its back, trying to right itself as you suppress chuckles. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: bloodstain stick (20% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: bottle of laundry sherry (15% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: fabric hardener (15% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: fabric softener (15% chance)*|
Occurs at The Haunted Laundry Room.
- After reading a recipe: mortar-dissolving solution with Lord Spookyraven's spectacles equipped, blasting soda can drop, with a base drop rate of 5% that increases by 5% for each cabinet encountered. The drop is conditional and cannot be yellow-rayed.
- When the drop is unsuccessful, you will get this message after the fight:
- You dig through the remains of the cabinet, but you don't find anything that looks like blasting soda.
- Eventually, you will get the bottle:
- In a back corner of a broken drawer of the cabinet, you find a little pile of powder. You taste it, and discover when it blows a little chunk out of your tongue that it is indeed blasting soda.
|You acquire an item: blasting soda|
- A reference to the German Expressionist horror silent movie Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari (English: The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari).
- TLC didn't want no scrubs, either.
- "Limpieza" means "cleaning" in Spanish.
- "Oh, no, it's a supplies attack!" is a reference to a scen from "UHF" in which martial artists attack from a supplies closet, yelling "Supplies!".
- The part about testing the powder on your tongue is an old television and movie trope, where characters would check to see if power is cocaine using the same method. This is a terrible idea.
- The miss message about a mop and a skeleton is another reference to this joke.