|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
You're on fire at the metaphysical level. It's like being consumed by desire, only instead of desire, it's the intense heat associated with a common oxidation reaction.
- Casting a hot Wave of Sauce spell as a Sauceror with more than 25 Bonus Spell Damage (1 Adventure). (obsolete)
- After casting a hot sauce spell, 1/3 of the spell's damage (before taking into account the monster's elemental weakness) ±1 is returned in MP (capped at 40), and the effect is removed, with the message:
The heat of the sauce resonates with the heat of your soul, as though heat and sound were somehow similar. You gain some Mana Points.
- Wave of Sauce was drastically changed on November 15, 2013, during the Peripatetic Pasta event, and no longer generates this effect. Curse of Weaksauce now fulfills a similar role.
- The description probably refers to literal burning, which is an exothermic redox reaction.
- The beginning of the description may refer to the slang term "I'm on fire!"