Bulky Buddy Box (hatchling)
(In-game plural: Bulky Buddy Boxen)
- sturdy Crimbo crate (0-1)
|1 iGoogly||1 LED block|
|Bulky Buddy Box|
|You put the Bulky Buddy Box in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|You briefly feel a pang of remorse, before remembering that your terrarium isn't an incinerator.|
|You decide to name it Staddeus.|
- This item is a reference to the Aperture Science Weighted Companion Cube from Portal, one of the games in Valve's The Orange Box. Since the Cube's appearance in a single level of the game, it has become a cultural phenomenon. The disclaimer in the item description is taken verbatim from said level, with "the Enrichment Center" replaced by "Uncle Crimbo and Associates Corporation"; and the terrarium text refers to the player's forced incineration of the Cube at the end of the level.
- The plural form, "boxen," is a reference to a humorous extrapolation of the irregular plural "oxen"; if more than one ox is a group of oxen, more than one fox is a group of foxen, and more than one box is a group of boxen. See wiktionary.
- The mention of "all eight sides" is yet another instance of a running gag about VEGeteriAN having believed the image of the ice-cold six-pack to show 8 beers.
|TOP 10 Bulky Buddy Box collections|
6. teh_pjotorer - 700 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 550 | 8. cmeister2 - 509 | 9. InbredShoe - 465 | 10. Antonyious - 446
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings