Outfit number: 1
The Bugbear Costume is an outfit.
- Trick-or-Treating in this outfit may yield a cog, sprocket, and a spring.
- This outfit allows you to get the Bugbear Tattoo from the Pretentious Artist.
- Wearing the full outfit provides the following bonuses:
- Mysticality +3
- Spell Damage +3
- Allows access to The Bugbear Bakery.
- Allows you to experience the horrors of bugbear enslavement first hand, while in the Bugbear Pens.
- Prevents you from eating a gingerbread bugbear:
- You prepare to eat that item, but then you notice a 'NO CANNIBALISM' sign nearby, and think better of it.
- The outfit picture is actually animated -- every ten seconds, the bugbear will blink.