Papa was one of these. No, wait. I'm thinking of something else. This is a piece of pumice that seems to have some kind of perpetual-motion bubble factory inside it. We all know how difficult it is to get blood from a stone, but who knew how easy it was to get air from one?
(In-game plural: bubblin' stones)
- Big Brother (On First Visit)
- Papa Was A Rolling Stone, not a bubbling one. It was a hit for the Temptations.
- Pumice is a very low density stone riddled with bubbles of air. Initially a piece of pumice will float on water (it has a density about a quarter that of water) but contact will cause the water to slowly seep into the cavities in the stone filling up the bubbles and sinking the stone.
- The last sentence of the description references the idiom "you can't get blood out of a stone", meaning "you cannot extract what isn't there to begin with." The idiom is often used to describe a very difficult or impossible task.
- The item itself refers to aquarium bubble stones.