Broken chocolate pocketwatch
This chocolate pocketwatch, or "chocketwatch," is broken. It probably broke itself in a fit of pique because you called it a chocketwatch.
(In-game plural: broken chocolate pocketwatches)
- You'll need some spare parts and a precision screwdriver if you're gonna get this thing working again.
- You've got the spare parts you would need in order to fix this thing, but not the right tool. The right tool is a screwdriver, in this case.
- You've got the screwdriver you would need in order to fix this thing, but not the spare parts.
- Using your candy screwdriver and your spare gingerbread parts, you manage to repair the pocketwatch.
|You acquire an item: chocolate pocketwatch|
|TOP 10 broken chocolate pocketwatch collections|
6. Mongrel the Apathetic - 2 | 7. SwordsRCool - 2 | 8. Snugglypoo - 2 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 2 | 10. Nikademus - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings