Broken champagne bottle
This is a fancy bottle of Champagne des Fêtes. The bottle is open and cracked and the champagne is slowly dripping out.
(In-game plural: broken champagne bottles)
- Starts with 11 ounces of champagne, and loses 1 ounce after each successful combat (including free fights).
- After a fight, if there is any champagne left, the amount of champagne is decreased by 1 and the following message is displayed:
- After the champagne runs out (that is, after the 11th fight), the bottle is destroyed with the following message:
- After the bottle is destroyed, it can be reselected from Rummaging through the Garbage. If this is done, it still contains 0 ounces, but is not destroyed after combats (although the item drop doubling no longer takes effect).
- The item drop doubling effect does not work on Hobopolis bosses, giving the following message instead:
- Fully stacks with the Steely-Eyed Squint, yielding a 4x bonus.
- Doubles the Florist +item buff, but not Otoscope's buff. (Steely-Eyed Squint does the opposite.)
"9692" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.