brick of sand
This is a brick made out of tightly compressed sand. Apparently, someone told you to go pound sand and you took them at their word -- here's hoping no one tells you take a long walk off a short pier. Even though it's made of crumbly sand, it looks like it'd be strong enough to build things with, if you had enough of them.
Type: usable (also usable in combat)
Selling Price: 100 Meat.
Deals 60-80 Physical Damage
Weakens Enemies a Lot
(In-game plural: bricks of sand)
|You throw the sand brick at your opponent. <It> connects with a resounding thwap, stunning <it> and dealing 60-80 damage. Then it crumbles, and the sand pours into <its> eyes. <It> winces[sic]
- From inventory, with exactly 20:
|You fashion a pile of sand bricks into a handsome sand castle.
- From inventory, with fewer or greater than 20:
|You can't build anything with n sand brick(s). It's nothing personal, it's just physically impossible for anything to be built with n sand brick(s).
- Prevents your opponent from attacking you for 2 rounds of combat.
- While in effect, each round of combat (including the first) will display the message:
- Your opponent rubs his eye.
- The last round of combat the stun is active will display the message:
- Your opponent blinks.
- Both being told to "Go pound sand" and being told to "Take a long walk off a short pier" are ways to tell someone that the speaker wants to be left alone.
"2582" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.