Breathetastic™ Premium Canned Air
This is a can of purified air, from King Ralph XI's private stock. The label reads:
(In-game plural: cans of Breathetastic™ Premium Canned Air)
- The Sorceress' Chamber
- Naughty Sorceress (3) (1 if Normal Oxygenarian, 3 if Hardcore Oxygenarian)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- The Raffle House
|You crack the seal on the can of air and breathe deeply. It's the most refreshing and invigorating experience you've ever had, and given that you used to work as an actor in soap commercials, that's really saying something.|
|(You gain 5 Spleen.)|
- Since January 1, 2018, the Breathetastic™ Premium Canned Air like other level 13+ consumables may no longer be consumed in Hardcore/Ronin.
- This was the first spleen item that gave adventures.
- Second prize in The Raffle House on January 21st and February 15th of 2008.
- The adventure gains, stat gains, and toxicity are identical to Instant Karma.
- This item is a reference to the movie Spaceballs, in which President Skroob (Mel Brooks) of Planet Spaceball has a private stock of canned "Perri-Air". This in turn is a pun on the bottled mineral water brand Perrier.
- The "soap commercial" reference alludes to Irish Spring commercials. The commercials involved someone cutting the top off a bar of Irish Spring and having another person smell it.
|TOP 10 Breathetastic™ Premium Canned Air collections|
6. bhauth - 111 | 7. shaventalz - 86 | 8. Terps - 80 | 9. Pastahead - 77 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 73
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings