Brainwave-controlled unicorn horn
(In-game plural: brainwave-controlled unicorn horns)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- When worn in combat, inflates 5% each time you win a fight.
|You hear a whirring as your unicorn horn begins to inflate. Yeah!|
|Your unicorn horn becomes slightly more inflated as a result of your increasing confidence and pride. Yay!|
|Your unicorn horn squeaks as it fills to capacity. You feel great!|
- When inflated, the last line of the description changes accordingly:
- The horn is currently X% inflated.
- The horn is currently 100% inflated!
- With greater than 0% inflation, allows you to use the combat skill Uni-Gore (0 MP), which does physical damage (? 90 - 287 - ?, more at higher inflation percentages?) and completely deflates the horn.
- The horn also deflates if you are Beaten Up, or if combat is ended due to reaching the round limit.
|Your unicorn horn shrivels in shame.|
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic centers around a unicorn who discovers the magic of friendship. (Un)fortunately, their horns are too blunt for effective impaling.
- Also a parody of Necomimi, which are brainwave-controlled wiggling cat ears.
|TOP 10 brainwave-controlled unicorn horn collections|
6. Lord Stefano - 10 | 7. Pastahead - 10 | 8. DanaO - 7 | 9. FUnKtaSTIC - 7 | 10. TheBrent - 6
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings