|The roundest of birds|
ensure that your enemies
will all go on strike.
Attacks enemies and finds items for you
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 6-10 MP +4 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +3 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Bleeding damage* Boosts combat Initiative *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- <name> rolls over your opponent for X damage!
- <name> slams into your foe's shins or shin-analogues for X damage!
- <name> flaps directly into your opponent's <kidney>, causing X damage!
- <name> slams into the frontmost enemy, knocking the entire group over for X damage!
- <name> knocks into one of your foes, sending them flying into the others for X damage.
- <name> slams into your foes for X damage! Strike!
- <name> rolls toward your opponent(s), but winds up in the gutter.
- <name> looks around placidly.
- <name> hoots, somehow.
- After Combat:
- <name> rolls around. It's sort of like a dance? Bowling balls aren't known for dancing. Anyway, it's cute.
- <name> rolls around in a dancing sort of way.
- <name> helps knock some loose items out of your opponents.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> looks very debonair in its Tam O'Shanter, which is hard without an actual face.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> rolls cheerfully around your maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> smiles at you with the wax lips wedged in its thumb hole.
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- Combat functionality is identical to the Sabre-Toothed Lime:
- Damage ranges from int(X/2)+1 to X+2, where X is the familiar's weight.
- The bowlet will attempt to attack every round. It will hit ceiling(X/6)*10%, where X is the familiar's weight. (At 1 pound, it hits 10% of the time; at 54 pounds, it hits 90% of the time.)