This is a long rifle with a long scope, ideal for sniping and snipe-hunting. The scope will help you scope out the goods your opponents are carrying, and also make your breath minty fresh!
(In-game plural: bounty-hunting rifles)
You know that targets are made to hit, so you hit <it> with a round from your bounty-hunting rifle, doing X damage. POW! SOCKO! BARF!
You fire a few blasts from your bounty-hunting rifle. PEW PEW! You hit for X damage. BIFF! KERBLAM! WHAM!
Fire your bounty-hunting rifle, you do. Hit for X damage, you have. POW! ZAP! KAPOW!
You assume the bad-ass stance of a guy who flies around in a ship shaped like a clothes iron, and shoot <it> for X damage with your rifle. WHAM! BOOF! KERBLAM!
You make like a Mandalorian and fire a few blasts from your rifle, blasting <it> for X damage. SMACK! BOINK! WHAM!
- "Minty fresh breath" refers to Scope, a brand of mouthwash.
- Snipe-hunting refers to a group of practical jokes in which the victim is sent to perform various nonsense tasks.
- "Targets are made to hit," from the hit messages, is a lyric from "Fett's Vette" by MC Chris.
- The "Fire your bounty-hunting rifle, you do. Hit for X damage, you have" message refers to the way Yoda from Star Wars talks.
|bounty-hunting helmet | bounty-hunting pants | bounty-hunting rifle|
|TOP 10 bounty-hunting rifle collections|
6. Lord Stefano - 10 | 7. El Geedo - 7 | 8. AmishGuerrilla - 6 | 9. Nitocris - 6 | 10. Trowzers - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings