Bottle of cooking sherry
This is a bottle of sherry, but it's not for drinkin' -- it's for cookin' with. It's the booze equivalent of baking chocolate. It'll do in a pinch, but all in all, you'd rather have lobster.
(In-game plural: bottles of cooking sherry)
- The Haunted Kitchen
- zombie chef
- Summon hobo underling/Ask the hobo for a drink (0-2)
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (105 Meat)
|You drink the sherry, baby. Sherry, baby. It doesn't taste particularly good, but it makes you feel like going out tonight.|
|You gain 2 Drunkenness.|
- The item description text is a reference to the Clint Eastwood film The Outlaw Josey Wales.
- Josey Wales: You have any food here?
- Lone Watie: All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through.
|TOP 10 bottle of cooking sherry collections|
6. whizdad - 800 | 7. raynstorm - 714 | 8. abbywill - 672 | 9. Magister30 - 669 | 10. Cobain Dougans - 542
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings