This helmet is the perfect reflection of Boris's nature: The hard exterior represents Boris's hard exterior, the fur lining represents Boris's secret inner cuddliness, and the horns represent the horns by which you're grabbing the bull if you grab Boris.
(In-game plural: Boris's Helms)
- Boris's Helm (askew) (Twisting the horns back)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- After combat:
|You gain X Mana Points.|
- April 2012's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: A hat that helps Boris be more Borissey. You can twist the horns around to annoy your foes (increasing Monster Level by 15.)
- When you [twist horns], you will receive the Boris's Helm (askew) which has an additional +15 Monster Level enchantment.
- While in the Avatar of Boris path, the +5 Familiar Weight will be replaced by +1 to Minstrel Level.
- MP regeneration occurs only when you win a battle, not after a noncombat.
- The MP regeneration formula is ⌈level / 2⌉? + 1d3, just like the Jewel-eyed wizard hat.
|TOP 10 Boris's Helm collections|
6. PhilThese - 3 | 7. Sichi - 3 | 8. Mhoram - 3 | 9. eav - 3 | 10. shaft007zz - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| Boris's Helm
| Succeeded by:|
Olympic-sized Clan crate