This is one of the paths available to you upon ascension. In this path you may drink booze, but you may not eat food nor drink any non-alcoholic drinks.
When defeating The Naughty Sorceress under this path, you will receive the equipment and consumables (marked in green) below. In your next ascension, when you open your letter from King Ralph XI, in addition to your pork elf goodies sack and disassembled clover or big rock, you will receive the tattoos below.
- Like all paths, you can choose to abandon the Boozetafarian path at any time, but you will not gain any of the special Boozetafarian rewards. If you abandon Hardcore but retain the Boozetafarian path without abandoning it later, you will receive only the rewards you would get for a Normal Boozetafarian ascension.
- If you try to eat food or drink a beverage as a Boozetafarian, you get the following error:
- "You may not eat food while you are on the Boozetafarian path."
- Only consuming items typed as a food or a beverage is restricted. For example, you can still eat a breath mint (which is a potion) or drink a Dyspepsi-Cola (which is a combat / usable item). Adventure text which describes your character eating, such as visiting Lutz, the Ice Skate, will not cause you to violate this path.
- Completing a Boozetafarian ascension will award 23 bonus karma, instead of 11 for a no-path ascension.
- Boozetafarian is a play off the word "Rastafarian," a member of a religious movement that started in Jamaica.