For those of you without dictionaries, this is the 18th-century equivalent of a shotgun. Yup, back in the age of pirates, many a blundarrrbus wedding took place, and you had to call "blundarrrbus!" to secure a place next to the driver of a vehicle.
(In-game plural: blundarrrbusses)
- The Cake-Shaped Arena
- Every 5th win with a Spooky Pirate Skeleton equipped
- Every 2nd win with a Comma Chameleon equipped (Sometimes)
- box of Familiar Jacks
- In the item description, the mention of calling "blundarrrbus!" to secure the passenger seat refers to "calling shotgun" for said purpose.
- In the item description, a "blundarrrbus wedding" comes from the term "shotgun wedding", which is a wedding that occurs because the bride is pregnant.
|TOP 10 blundarrrbus collections|
6. SharpshooterX10 - 117 | 7. ClaudioFratelino - 107 | 8. EddRamone - 69 | 9. miSTRESS of the OBVIOUS - 63 | 10. Cannonball - 62
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings