Blue-frosted astral cupcake
This is a little cupcake with blue frosting. The sprinkles spell out "EAT ME", which is a little surprising, but not as much as if it'd said "UP YOURS".
(In-game plural: blue-frosted astral cupcakes)
- Bad Trip
- Trippy Floating Head (Mona Lisa)
- Mediocre Trip
- Urge to Stare at Your Hands
- Great Trip
- Angels of Avalon
- If you don't have a cupcake effect active:
|You eat the blue-frosted astral cupcake. You immediately get a tingling sensation in your feet, and begin walking without rhythm so that you won't attract the worm.|
- If you already have a cupcake effect active:
|Your stomach is still a little queasy from digesting a cupcake that may or may not exist in this dimension. You really don't feel like eating another one just now.|
- "Walking without rhythm so you won't attract the worm" was originally a reference to Frank Herbert's Dune, in which the Fremen traverse the sand on Arrakis with no apparent rhythm so the sandworms don't know they're present.
- "Walking without rhythm so you won't attract the worm" and "Cupcake of Choice" are references to Fatboy Slim's "Weapon of Choice" (which reuses the phrase from Dune).
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland features a small cake where the words "EAT ME" were written on it with currants.
|blue-frosted astral cupcake | green-frosted astral cupcake | orange-frosted astral cupcake | pink-frosted astral cupcake | purple-frosted astral cupcake|
"1624" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
|blue | green | orange | pink | purple|