This is a sword once wielded by the fierce Black Knight. Damn, Gina, this sword so sharp.
(In-game plural: black swords)
You try a little of that old black magic. When that doesn't work, you slash with your black sword for X damage. BIFF! BONK! BAM!
You invite <it> to join the black parade. Er, the black parade of monsters you've stabbed for X damage. SPLAT! WHAM! BOOF!
You see your black sword and you want to paint it red, so you stab <it> for X damage. BOOF! BOINK! BARF!
You hit with your black sword, doing black, black, black, black # X points of damage. ZAP! KAPOW! BARF!
- "Damn, Gina" refers to the exclamation by Martin Lawrence on Martin, usually referring to something/someone he found attractive, or something frustrating; he also starred in the movie Black Knight.
- "Join the black parade" is a reference to the My Chemical Romance song "Welcome to the Black Parade".
- "That Old Black Magic" was a popular song from the '40s.
- The text about painting your sword red refers to the song "Paint It Black" by The Rolling Stones.
- "Black, black, black, black # X" is a reference to the song "Black No. 1 (Little Miss Scare-All)" by doom metal band Type O Negative.
|black helmet | black sword | black shield | black greaves|
"2060" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.