This is a label peeled off an expensive bottle of booze, kind of like the opposite of that Sheryl Crow song. Because every day is not a winding road.
(In-game plural: black labels)
- When drinking a bottle of gin, bottle of rum, bottle of tequila, bottle of vodka or bottle of whiskey, this item gives 3-4 additional adventures and 20-25 additional substats of each kind at the cost of the black label, giving the message:
- You slap a black label on the bottle to make it fancier.
- "That Sheryl Crow song" is All I Wanna Do (from the 1993 album Tuesday Night Music Club). Specifically, it refers to the lyric "And Billy likes to peel the labels from his bottles of Bud".
- Everyday Is a Winding Road is another Sheryl Crow song (from her eponymous 1996 album).
|TOP 10 black label collections|
6. Magister30 - 236 | 7. Solve_Omnis - 200 | 8. Dane Rain - 187 | 9. sensibleb - 169 | 10. kirByllAmA - 164
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings