Big Meat Golem
|Big Meat Golem|
|Locations||The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs)|
|Monster Parts||arm, back, head, torso|
Wow, someone sacrificed a *lot* of meat and magic to make this thing. This meat golem isn't some tame thing designed to guard your campground, it's a wretched hive of scum and villainy designed to separate your head from your shoulders.
The meat golem head-butts you with its meaty, cheesy head. Ugh! Ouch! Ooh! Ooh! Oof! Ooh! Ugh! Ouch! Ugh! Eek!
The meat golem kicks you with a meaty foot the size of a mid-size family sedan. Ooh! Ooh! Ugh! Argh! Ouch! Ow! Argh! Ouch! Ooh! Ugh!
The meat golem pounds you with a meaty fist the size of a patricularly large jellyfish. Ugh! Ooh! Eek! Argh! Ouch! Oof! Ouch! Ow! Ow! Ooh!
It tries to youlower back>, but misses.in the <
|You say a quick battle limerick over the meat vortex and hurl it at the meat golem. It vanishes backward into the whirling vortex, moaning something about ante and someone named Em.|
|You gain 40 <substat>.|
- This monster cannot be copied.
- This monster's combat weakness was the meat vortex.
- If you lose, you will receive a hint as to which item to use.
- First hint: It's not often that you encounter a monster that's entirely made of meat.
- Second hint: Perhaps you could beat it with some sort of meat-affecting item.
- Third hint: If you've got a meat-affecting item in your inventory, why not give it a whirl?
- Fourth hint: Maybe there's something that could start the winds of change a-blowing.
- Fifth hint: You need a meat vortex from the Valley Beyond the Orc Chasm.
- The description text mentions "meat and magic", likely a reference to the Might and Magic series of computer games.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi describes the spaceport Mos Eisely as "a wretched hive of scum and villainy" in 1977's Star Wars.
- On defeat, the monster refers to the movie The Wizard Of Oz, where the main character has an "auntie" (homophone of "ante") named "Em", and is whisked away by a tornado.
- The hit message mentioning a "cheesy head" is a reference to head cheese, which is actually a meat.
- The description refers to the "regular" meat golem you can put up at your campsite.