Between a Rock and Some Other Rocks
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
As you approach the Goatlet, your path is blocked by a huge pile of rocks -- there must've been some kind of rockslide from further up the mountain. The 7-Foot Dwarves are busily clearing the rocks away, but they're not making a whole lot of progress.
You're not going to be able to get to where the goats are with this pile of rocks in the way. What would you like to do?
|Help the miners clear the rocks away|
- Without Mining Gear:
You approach the dwarves and offer to help them clear the rocks away, but they gruffly dismiss you, saying that you'd be worthless without a set of proper mining gear.
- In Mining Gear:
Dressed for the occasion, you step up next to the other miners and make short work of the pile. In doing so, you clear the way to the Goatlet, and get a lot of practice for if you ever go to prison.
- With Earthen Fist:
With your fists of earthen fisting might, you step up next to the other miners and make short work of the pile, fisting it into oblivion. In doing so, you clear the way to the Goatlet, and get a lot of practice for if you ever get involved in a mixed martial arts battle.
|Screw these rocks, I'm gonna roll out|
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to somewhere else you go.
|Beat up the rocks. Boris hated rocks.|
With a roar worthy of Boris, you frighten off the dwarves. And with a series of axe blows worthy of Boris, you frighten off the rocks.
Occurs at The Goatlet.
- Appeared after NS13. Needed to gain access to The Goatlet.
- This adventure may be overridden semi-rarely, by your Nemesis' assassins, or by bees.
- When not properly dressed, or choosing to roll out, no adventure is consumed.
- The adventure name is a play on the saying "Between a rock and a hard place."
- The message for the second choice is a reference to a song in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, which go along the lines of "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go."
- "Screw these rocks, I'm gonna roll out" is a reference to South Park's Cartman, who often says, "Screw you guys, I'm going home!", as well as Rock and Roll