Bejeweled pledge pin
The surface of this pin is encrusted with a seemingly random pattern of tiny fake jewels of various colors and shapes. You consider prying them out and arranging them in groups of three or more, but you're pretty sure that you'd just lose them if you tried.
(In-game plural: bejeweled pledge pins)
- Orcish Frat House (Verge of War)
- Frat Warrior drill sergeant
- War Pledge
- Catching Some Zetas
- One Less Room Than In That Movie
- Uncle Steve Wants You!
- The Hippy Camp (Verge of War)
- Orcish Frat Boy Spy
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)
- Beer Bongadier
- Elite Beer Bongadier
- Next-generation Frat Boy
- Sorority Operator
- War Frat 110th Infantryman
- War Frat 151st Captain
- War Frat 500th Infantrygentleman
- War Frat Elite 110th Captain
- War Frat Elite 500th Captain
- War Frat Elite Wartender
- War Frat Kegrider
- War Frat Mobile Grill Unit
- War Frat Wartender
- Danglin' Chad
- Monty Basingstoke-Pratt, IV
- Can be traded in for 1 dime at the wartime Hippy Camp.
- The item's description is similar to that of Bejeweled, a game where one must match gems into groups of three or more, whereupon the matched jewels disappear.
|beer helmet | bejeweled pledge pin | distressed denim pants|
|TOP 10 bejeweled pledge pin collections|
6. Asbestos Felt - 1320 | 7. Magister30 - 1284 | 8. Malenkaja Prinzessa - 1282 | 9. dune rune - 1000 | 10. Noskilz - 813
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings