This is a funnel with a length of rubber tubing attached to the bottom of it. Usually it's used to allow frat boys to consume huge quantities of beer very quickly. This one has been modified to fire neverending streams of foul, skunky beer at people.
(In-game plural: beer bongs)
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)
- Beer Bongadier
- Elite Beer Bongadier
- War Frat Kegrider
- The Orcish Frat House (Wartime) (40 quarters)
You say, "What did we learn about beer? FOAMY!" and soak <it> for X damage. BARF! KERBLAM! ZAP!
You fire a stream of crappy beer at <it> with such force that it knocks <it> over. <It> takes X damage as <it> hits the ground. Yay, beer! BIFF! ZAP! WHAM!
You shout, "Hey, this beer does less damage and tastes great!" and hose <it> down for X damage. You were lying about the great taste, too. SPLAT! BOOF! POW!
You fire a stream of sub-Willer quality beer straight down <his> gullet. <He> chokes and takes X damage. ZAP! BONK! ZOT!
- Can be traded in for 3 dimes at the wartime Hippy Camp.
- The battle message, "What did we learn about beer? FOAMY!" is a quote from an exchange between Buffy and Xander in the episode "Beer Bad" on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- The battle message about tastes great, less damage is a reference to the classic Miller Lite ad campaign "tastes great, less filling."
|TOP 10 beer bong collections|
6. Nikademus - 911 | 7. BrassOnes - 886 | 8. MikeMar - 768 | 9. KevinMitnick - 728 | 10. Dr Lefty - 557
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings