The Bedazzle! interface is accessed by clicking the [bedazzle] link on either a scratch 'n' sniff sword or scratch 'n' sniff crossbow.
You may have up to three stickers on your sticker weapon at one time.
[Fold Sword into Crossbow]
- If the sword is not currently equipped:
[Fold Crossbow into Sword]
- If the crossbow is not currently equipped:
- Beside each empty sticker slot is a dropdown listing all available stickers and a button:
- When attaching a sticker the following message is displayed:
- You apply the shiny sticker.
- Beside each empty sticker slot if the player has no stickers in inventory:
- You have no stickers.
- Beside each filled sticker slot is the sticker's name followed by a [peel off] link.
- On peeling off a sticker the following message is displayed:
- You peel off the sticker. It sticks to your fingers and you wind up tearing it into little bits as you struggle to remove it.
- If you attempt to attach a sticker in a slot that already has a sticker:
- Odd. You already have a sticker in that spot.
- If you attempt to attach more than three stickers to your weapon (for example, by opening an additional browser window before attaching the 3rd sticker), the following happens:
- You reach towards the end of your weapon, trying to find a spot to stick an additional sticker. Unfortunately, that's the business end. Ouch!
- For currently-attached stickers, the sticker's name is preceded by the adjective "shiny" if the sticker has been used for up to 6 combats. The adjective "dull" is displayed if the sticker has been used for 16 or more combats, with no adjective for uses from 7 to 15 combats.