Hey, a beach comb! It's kind of like a metal detector, although with its own set of pros and cons. The main pro being that it can detect things that aren't metal, and the main con being that its range is the length of your arm.
(In-game plural: Beach Combs)
- Beach Comb Box
- Grants the combat skill Beach Combo. When released, this skill could be used an unlimited number of times per combat. At some point in July, after release, this was reduced to 1/ combat with no announcement.
- Has a [comb] link in inventory. This takes you to "main.php?comb=1", and a /goto also works to start combing.
- If you have no adventures, attempting to comb instead provides the message: You don't have time for that.
- Is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
|TOP 10 Beach Comb collections|
6. AscensionsEatYourSoul - 1 | 7. CircleMaster Rowan - 1 |
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings