This comic series tells gritty tales of the crime-fighting prowess of Batfellow. He is considered to be the world's greatest detective even though most of his "detective work" consists of punching and strangling and terrifying people until they reveal what they know.
(In-game plural: Batfellow comics)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
Leads to Batfellow Begins choice encounter.
- Completing 20 Batfellow comics grants the player one free special edition Batfellow comic each week, delivered via an in-game message on Mondays at 4 AM, Arizona time.
- Until a trivial update on February 22, 2016, could not be used in Avatar paths. Gave the following message:
- See Batfellow Guide for details about how the interface and combat change.
- There is a leaderboard showcasing performances in the comic mini-game: 7-day rolling listings of Defeaters of 1 to 9 Villains (based on the highest total percentage exploration in each of the villains' areas divided by 9), and a daily listing for most time remaining after completing a run (Today's Jokester-Defeaters).
- The rewards for Today's Jokester-Defeaters:
- A consumable reward, depending on which villain was defeated first:
|Mansquito||Mansquito Serum||spleen||awesome||1||400 turns of More Mansquito Than Man|
|Miss Graves||Miss Graves' vermouth||booze||EPIC||2|
|2||The Plumber||The Plumber's mushroom stew||food||EPIC||3||removes 1 drunkenness|
|The Author||The Author's ink||spleen||awesome||1||200 turns of It's a Good Life!|
|The Mad Libber||The Mad Liquor||booze||EPIC||3||removes 1 fullness|
|3||Doc Clock||Doc Clock's thyme cocktail||booze||EPIC||4||removes 2 fullness|
|Mr. Burns||Mr. Burnsger||food||EPIC||4||removes 2 drunkenness|
|The Inquisitor||The Inquisitor's unidentifiable object||spleen||EPIC||1||100 turns of The Inquisitor's Unknown Effect|
- If in-run, the consumable reward will be placed in Hagnk's.
- If no villains were defeated, the Batfellow comic will be returned (limit 3/day).
|TOP 10 Batfellow comic collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 23 | 7. Mr_Parks - 23 | 8. Obfuscate - 21 | 9. pachinkoid - 21 | 10. wile E Quixote - 20
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings