| This page is in need of content.
Your left sidebar is replaced with a display of new stats:
| You're Batfellow|
(tell your friends)
|30 / 30|
|10 h. 0 m.|
|(3+X) bn. (X = num times played the game, up to 11 bn. total)|
Learn the Jokester's access code:
You start with 10 hours before Gotpork explodes.
- Traveling between areas takes 10 minutes by default (can be reduced with the Rocket Booster or Really Long Winch upgrades).
- Encounters take 5 minutes (can be reduced with Surveillance Network upgrade)
Batfellow uses a new, simplified version of combat on his adventure. You start with Bat-Punch and Bat-Kick abilities and can acquire others over the course of the game.
Bat Suit Upgrades
- Hardened Knuckles - Doubles the damage of Bat-Punches (After any upgrades from turning in orphans at the orphanage)
- Steel-Toed Bat-Boots - Doubles the damage of Bat-Kicks (After any upgrades from turning in orphans at the orphanage)
- Extra-Swishy Cloak - Lets you strike first in combats
- Pec-Guards - Reduces the damage you take from melee attacks (3 Bat-Armor)
- Kevlar Undergarments - Reduces the damage you take from gunshots (3 Bat-Bulletproofing)
- Improved Cowl Optics - Lets you find more items and hidden things
- Asbestos Lining - Provides resistance to Hot damage (50% Bat-Heat Protection)
- Utility Belt - First Aid Kit Contains bandages (in theory)
- Rocket Booster - Reduce travel time by 5 minutes (base travel time is 10 min)
- Glove Compartment First-Aid Kit - Restore your health on the go! (Allows full healing from the Bat-Sedan screen [takes 5 min])
- Street Sweeper - Gather evidence as you drive around
- Advanced Air Filter - Gather dangerous chemicals as you drive around
- Orphan Scoop - Rescue loose orphans as you drive around
- Spotlight - Helps you find your way through villains' lairs
- Bat-Freshener - Provides resistance to Stench damage
- Loose Bearings - Bearings will periodically fall out of the car.
- Really Long Winch - Traveling to the Bat-Cavern is instantaneous
- Improved 3-D Bat-Printer - Reduce materials cost in the Bat-Fabricator (reduce cost of below items from 3 to 2 of the relevant drop)
- Transfusion Satellite - Remotely restore some of your HP after fights (restores 5 HP per fight)
- Surveillance Network - Fights take 1 minute less
- Blueprints Database - Make faster progress through villain lairs (+1%(?) per kill)
- Snugglybear Nightlight - Provides resistance to Spooky damage
- Glue Factory - An automated mail-order glue factory
After combat, you can get the following results:
You gain X hit points.
Loose BearingsEvery 3 combats:
|You acquire an item: bat-bearing|
Utility BeltEvery 3 combats:
|You acquire an item: Bat-Aid™ bandage|
Glue FactoryEvery 3 combats:
|You acquire an item: glob of Bat-Glue|