| Data on this page needs confirmation.
You decide not to play Bastille Battalion right now.
You open the hatch and crawl outside. The air smells good after so much time stewing in your own gamer-funk.
Occurs when using a Bastille Battalion control rig or Bastille Battalion control rig loaner voucher. Takes you to a control panel where you can play the mini-game Bastille Battalion. The objective of the mini-game is to collect cheese curds over a number of "matches" played against a random opposing castle. Each match consists of 2 building/collecting turns followed by a face-off turn.
After a full game of 5 matches or after losing a face-off, the game ends and you are given the opportunity to "lock-in" your score. You are allowed to play 5 games per day, but you can only "lock-in" your score once per day. If you ascend you are allowed another 5 games, but a score that you locked in before you ascended is discounted (whether or not you lock in a new score). Rewards will also be given after your first play-through, depending on the settings chosen.
The 4 selectors surrounding the main play area can be used to adjust your starting stats (as displayed on the dials at the bottom) and choose which rewards you get. The 6 stats are Military Attack (MA), Castle Attack (CA), Psychological Attack (PA), Military Defence (MD), Castle Defence (CD), and Psychological Defence (PD).
|Barbican selector (upper left)||Battalion Stats||Results|
|Barbarian Barbecue||+2 MA, MD||250 Mysticality substats|
|Babar||+2 CA, CD||250 Muscle substats|
|Barbershop||+2 PA, PD||250 Moxie substats|
|Drawbridge style selector (upper right)||Battalion Stats||Results||Accessory (Disappears at Rollover)|
|Draftsman||+2 MD, CD, PD||Draftsman's driving gloves||Mysticality +50%, Spell Damage +50%, +8 Adventure(s) per day when equipped, +4 Mysticality Stat(s) Per Fight|
|Art Nouveau||+2 PA, +1 PD||Nouveau nosering||Moxie +50%, +25% Item Drops from Monsters, Maximum HP/MP +25, +4 Moxie Stat(s) Per Fight|
|Brutalist||+1 MA, CA, PA||Brutal brogues||Muscle +50%, Weapon Damage +50%, +8 to Familiar Weight, +4 Muscle Stat(s) Per Fight|
|Moat contents selector (lower left)||Battalion Stats||Results||Potion - 1-Adventure Effect|
|Sharks||+1 PA, MD||sharkfin gumbo||Shark-Tooth Grin - Boosts military attack and defense in Bastille Battalion.|
|Lava||+1 MA, CD||boiling broth||Boiling Determination - Boosts castle attack and defense in Bastille Battalion.|
|Truth Serum||+1 CA, PD||interrogative elixir||Enhanced Interrogation - Boosts psychological attack and defense in Bastille Battalion.|
|Murder hole selector (lower right)||Battalion Stats||Results||Effect|
|Gesture||+1 PA||Bastille Braggadocio (100 turns)||Moxie +25, +25% Combat Initiative, +25% Meat from Monsters|
|Cannon||+1 MA||Bastille Budgeteer (100 turns)||Muscle +25, +10% chance of Critical Hit, Regenerate 10-20 HP per Adventure|
|Catapult||+1 CA||Bastille Bourgeoisie (100 turns)||Mysticality +25, +10% Chance of Spell Critical Hit, Regenerate 5-10 MP per Adventure|
High Score Rewards
Every day the top scorers get rewards based on their score:
- 1st place gets Bastille Battalion Fondue Trophy - untradeable item that can be autosold for 20k meat.
- Top 5 get Bastille Battalion tattoo kit - gives the bbattat tattoo.
- Top ? get Bastille Battalion cheese wheel - a usable item that lets you specify your favorite cheese in your profile.
- Top 23 get Bastille Battalion control rig loaner voucher - a usable item that allows someone who does not own this IOTM to play. Each voucher is good for one play.
- If you attempt to play Bastille Battalion in Bad Moon, you are rejected with the following message:
- You glance up at the moons and decide not to waste time playing video games.
- Prior to August 5, 2018, you were only given rewards upon locking in your score, and settings reset between sessions. This was changed with the following system message:
- System Message: Bastille Batalion will now give rewards on your first play and... maybe remember your settings from game to game.