| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
- Obtained by using a bartender-in-the-box.
- A Bartender-in-the-box performs cocktailcrafting with fancy cocktailcrafting ingredients for you, without costing Adventures. It'll last around 80 to 100 mixes before exploding in a mess of parts and Booze, with the message: "Smoke begins to pour from the head of your bartender-in-the-box. It begins to vibrate noisily, spits out a few drinks at random, and then explodes." This will happen even in the middle of mixing multiple drinks. The remaining amount of drinks will remain unmixed.
- The Clockwork Bartender-in-the-box does the same thing, but lasts longer and gives the message "Smoke begins to pour from the head of your clockwork bartender-in-the-box. It begins to vibrate noisily, spits out several drinks at random, and then explodes." when it explodes.
- You will receive some warning messages before this actually happens:
- "The lid of your bartender-in-the-box suddenly pops open, and then closes again. Curious."
- "You hear a strange chattering noise emanating from the innards of your bartender-in-the-box."
- "You hear an unhealthy-sounding clicking noise coming from inside your bartender-in-the-box."
- "Your bartender-in-the-box begins to vibrate, then stops with a clanking sound."
- The rattling message will start to appear once a certain level of wear is present. It will occur whether or not you're cocktailcrafting with fancy ingredients and does not indicate that any extra wear is being added.
- Upon ascension, your Bartender-in-the-box is lost and must be re-obtained in your next incarnation.
- You obtain 3-4 drinks when your bartender explodes:
- beertini (only available from bartender explosion)
- bloody beer
- bloody mary
- papaya sling
- papaya slung (only available from bartender explosion)
- rum and cola
- salty dog
- salty slug (only available from bartender explosion)
- strawberry daiquiri
- tomato daiquiri (only available from bartender explosion)
- vodka and cranberry
- whiskey and cola
- whiskey sour
- white Canadian
- You also recover 0-6 of your original bartender-in-the-box parts:
- At rollover, a bartender at your campground grants an extra 15 HP and MP to any restoration from your housing.