Barrrtleby's Barrrgain Books is located at the Obligatory Pirate's Cove (in disguise) on the Mysterious Island of Mystery.
Swashbuckling Getup or pirate fledges are required to shop here.
|| Avast ye, me harrrdy. And then avail ye, of these fine books, both harrrdcover and paperback.
- "Say," you ask, "why does everything seem so… normal around here? Are you guys not having trouble with the zombie plague? You don't even seem surprised to see me, and look -- I've got a hole right here in the side of my face, you can see my teeth through it."
- "Oh, there's always been a large undead population here, aye," Bartleby says. "Ghost pirates, skeleton pirates, zombie pirates. Even had a wossname come through 'ere once, one o' them Asian ladies whose heads come off and float around with their guts trailing behind 'em. Seen much worse'n you, yarrr."
- If you try to shop here during the Island War, you will be blocked with this message:
- You don't belong in this store.
- The store used to sell the abridged dictionary before December 31, 2018. It could only be purchased once per ascension.
- The name of this store was changed on February 19, 2014. It used to be "Barrrtleby's Barrrgain Bookstore".
- The undead asian lady head monster referred to is the Penanggalan.