This little guy really sucks
Your foe's will to live.
Ability: Occasionally reduces an enemy's level at the beginning of combat.
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +4 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +3 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain *Hover for details
|Can breathe underwater|
- Regular message:
- <name> latches onto him and slows him down...
|Monster attack power reduced by X|
|Monster defense reduced by X|
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <Name> hurls itself from its throne at <him>, viciously bashing <him> with its shell for 11?-30 damage. Wow, turns out barrrnacles have a lot of pent-up rage.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <Name> rolls out of its Buddy Bjorn, and your opponent trips over it. <He> clonks <his> head on a rock, causing 11?-30 damage.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> grips your slain foe's wallet tight in its tentacles and applies some suction.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> dances like a crustacean around the maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> smiles almost as if he were a creature incapable of facial expressions who had some wax lips stuck on his shell.
- When entered in an Ultimate Cage Match:
- Being completely immobile, <name> sucks at cage matches. Which is unsurprising, given that <name> sucks at pretty much everything.
- Acts at the beginning of a battle approximately (weight × 4.5) percent of the time, capped at 95%.
- Delevels by X/2, where X is the weight of the familiar.
- The haiku may allude to a scene in the movie Wayne's World, in which Garth is getting his hair cut by a vacuum-mounted device, and screams, "It's sucking my will to live!"