Barf Mountain is one of four rides in the amusement park/garbage dump Dinseylandfill. It consists of tourists in a line waiting to ride Barf Mountain. Fighting through enough of them will allow you to ride for stats and meat.
A primary stat of 90 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 90 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- This zone might be too tough for you.
- You cannot banish monsters in this area. Combat ends as normal, but this message follows:
- "This is a really confined space..."
- The rollercoaster ride non-combat is a special non-combat that occurs after you have defeated 30 enemies (including wandering monsters), and cannot be avoided. The horrible tourist family counts as 3 monsters. After every successful combat, you are given a message mentioning how soon the adventure will appear:
- 1-5 enemies defeated: "You take your foe's place in line. Unfortunately, your foe's place was near the end of the line."
- 6-15 enemies defeated: "You're making steady progress, but you're still pretty close to the back of the line."
- 16-25 enemies defeated: "You look around. You're still sort of in the middle of the line."
- 26-29 enemies defeated: "You're getting fairly close to the front of the line."
- 30 enemies defeated: "After the fight, you look up and realize that you've finally made it to the front of the line! Barf Mountain here you come!"