Baby Mayonnaise Wasp
|Baby Mayonnaise Wasp|
|The oily mayo|
helps keep the stinger lubed for
Attacks your enemies, smells like mayonnaise
Ability: Deals Sleaze Damage to enemies
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 6-10 MP +4 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +4 Moxie statgain Bleeding damage* Boosts combat Initiative Deals Sleaze damage* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- <famname> stings your opponent for X damage. (The mayonnaise acts as a soothing salve, but the damage still counts.)
- <famname> stings your opponent several times, spraying mayonnaise everywhere and causing a total of X damage.
- <famname> injects your opponent with mayonnaise, in a part of its body that doesn't work well when filled with mayonnaise. This causes X damage.
- <famname> tries to attack your opponent, but only succeeds in getting mayonnaise everywhere.
- <famname> swoops at your opponent and sprays it with mayonnaise. This does no actual damage.
- <famname> attempts to sting your opponent, but it slips on a glob of mayonnaise and skids out of the way of the attack.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> stings your opponent for X damage.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- A wasp can't really wink because their eyes don't work that way, but its the thought that counts.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> buzzes around the maypole, dripping mayonnaise as it goes.
- With wax lips equipped:
- A wasp wearing wax lips is weird enough that I don't feel it's necessary to mention the mayonnaise. Or tasteful.
None — familiar has no weaknesses.
- The mayonnaise wasp has a hit rate of (X*2)%, where X is the familiar weight.
- Damage has a minimum of floor(X/2)*3+3 and a maximum of 3*X+8.
- The haiku was given proper 5/7/5 form around 2:45 PM EST on June 1st, 2015, with the previous haiku being "The oily mayonnaise/helps keep the stinger lubed/for maximum damage".