BRICKO gargantuchicken (monster)
|Locations||Using a BRICKO gargantuchicken|
|Resistance||50%, Soft cap:1000|
|Monster Parts||beak, brick, eye, foot, head|
You tap the chicken on the foot, then back away quickly. It raises its massive head, blinks one reptilian eye, and ruffles its plastic feathers with a deafening series of clicks and clacks. This isn't your average foul--it's a chicken, I tell you! A giant chicken! And it doesn't look particularly happy to see you!
Note my herculean restraint in not saying it was "egg-cited" to see you. You're welcome.
It spears your torso with one of its talented talons. Heh, it's not often you hear "spears" and "talented" in the same sentence... Eek! Ow! Eek! Eek! Oof!
It roars a deafening "COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!" Your eardrums bleed. Ooh! Ow! Eek! Oof! Oof!
It pecks you with its giant plastic beak. It's equally as effective as a beak made out of whatever beaks are normally made out of. Argh! Argh! Ouch! Ouch! Ugh!
It stomps you with one gigantic foot. Man, it doesn't act like the other chickens do, that's for sure. Oof! Ouch! Argh! Eek! Argh!
It clucks a deafening cluck, ruffles its feathers, and drops a giant plastic egg onto you. It's a little bit gross, and a lot bit painful. (sleaze damage)
It tries to spear you with a talon, but you're talented at dodging talons.
It clucks contentedly as it find some BRICKO grain to eat.
It tries to stomp you, but like Ultralord, you're not afraid of chickens.
It pecks on the ground for grain. Wow, that's the second biggest pecker you've ever seen!
It decides it's too chicken to attack this round, and instead makes a series of four-second-long pop-culture gags out of stop-motion animation. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 250 <substat>.|
|You acquire an item: BRICKO egg|
- This monster is a boss and cannot be copied or insta-killed by normal means.
- The gargantuchicken is immune to stuns, but not staggers. This is helpful for strategies that use Ambidextrous Funkslinging.
- The gargantuchicken has a a special form of damage reduction: a 50% reduction (rounding up) is applied to the base damage of any attack. If an attack would do no more than 1000 damage, then no further damage reduction is applied. Otherwise, if x is the base damage done, then the actual damage the gargantuchicken takes is 1000+floor((x-1000)0.2). This formula is applied to any type of damage and to any source of damage, with some exceptions. This means that it is literally impossible to defeat without using green BRICKO bricks and BRICKO reactors to bypass the damage reduction.
- Chart demonstrating the effects of the green bricks and reactors.
- If you lose the fight, you get the BRICKO gargantuchicken item back, with the message:
- Afterwards, you slink back and pick up the massive chicken again.
|You acquire an item: BRICKO gargantuchicken|
- "It's a chicken, I tell you! A giant chicken!" and "it doesn't act like the other chickens do" are references to the cartoon Animaniacs, specifically the character Chicken Boo.
- Not hearing "spears" and "talented" in the same sentence likely refers to pop singer Britney Spears.
- Ultralord not being afraid of chickens is a reference to the animated film Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
- The fumble message is a reference to the Robot Chicken television show.