BRICKO airship (item)
This is a model of the Penultimate Fantasy Airship built out of BRICKOs. Every detail has been reproduced on a scale of 1 to 1.
(In-game plural: BRICKO airships)
|2300 BRICKO bricks||BRICKO eye brick|
|BRICKO airship (item)|
- From inventory:
|You examine the BRICKO monster and try to decide if you have the audacity to start a fight with a creature you made out of BRICKOs. Er. BRICKO™ Brand Funucational Construction System Core Units. BRICKOs.
- If you attempt to start a combat while falling down drunk, you will receive the message "You're too drunk to mess with BRICKO right now."
- You can only fight 10 BRICKO beasts per day. If you've already used up your quota of BRICKO combats, you will receive the message "You're sick of playing with BRICKOs today. Maybe you'll be more enthusiastic about it tomorrow."
- This monster cannot be copied.
- "Every detail has been reproduced on a scale of 1 to 1" refers to the song "Arkansas" by John Linnell of They Might Be Giants.
|TOP 10 BRICKO airship collections|
6. OGL - 7 | 7. suicidalsue - 7 | 8. Some Bloke - 7 | 9. Archipelago71 - 5 | 10. Pastahead - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings